Permanent Eyebrows/ Bladed Eyebrows
- Microbladed Eyebrows – $460.00
- Ombre Eyebrows – $550.00
- Permanent Eyebrows – $380.00
- Eyeliner Top OR Bottom – $300.00
- Eyeliner Top AND Bottom – $450.00
- Wetline Liner- Bottom – $280.00
- Lip Liner only – $450.00
- Full Lips – $550.00
- Ombre Lips – $700.00
- Beauty Marks – $50.00
- Tattoo Removal – $300.00
- Camouflage – $300.00
***ALL PRICES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE***
Tattoo or Permanent make-up removal and color correction
This procedure is performed in a very similar fashion using topical anesthetic to numb the area and removal solution to remove the pigment at the site. A sterilized disposable needle is used to implant the acid into the pigment in the dermis. This procedure is very effective in removal; however 2 to 3 applications may be necessary for best results depending on the size and depth of the area.
You can expect a healing time of one to two weeks using a healing agent.
Most common color corrections are: brows, initially tattooed black and have turned blue, purple or green over time. These colors can be corrected by implanting a specific pigment which will blend in the dermis with the existing color to create a more natural coloring.
A few important things to know
- Do your research.
- Look for certified professionals.
- Black: You can never achieve a true black coloring (heals blue-ish).
- Plum and Burgundies: these colors may heal with a blue undertone.
- If you have ever had cold sores, lip procedures will induce reoccurrence. Suppression medication is recommended prior to procedure.
Sanitization and sterilization
- All needles are sterilized and disposable. Each client gets a brand new needle which is used only for them. All other materials are disposable and discarded after each client.
- All equipment is wiped down after each client using a medical grade anti-bacterial solvent.
A touch up is to be done between one to three months after the initial procedure. This is to add color in places that may have come out during the healing process. It is done after the first 30 days to ensure the area is healed and so that the color will blend properly with the other completed area.
Cost for Touch-up’s
- Touch-up – Partial areas (spots/ends) from initial procedure: $100.00 (must be during the first 3 months.)
- Cost will be $100.00 OFF regular price of procedure. MUST BE DONE WITHIN FIRST 3 MONTHS.
Any time after 3 years it is considered a new procedure and will be at a negotiated discounted price off the regular price.
If you refer someone they have to put your name on the referral and you will receive $80.00 your next regular price procedure.
Consultations: Takes about 10-15 minutes where we discuss thickness, color and shape. This is done prior to the procedure.
To contact me and set up an appointment you can e-mail or phone 780-242-1556